Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Kennewick
My Mother had this chair for less than a year and she loved it. purchased brand new and used regularly for about 6 months. I would really love to get this in the hands of one of our PALS. Asking $7,000 OBO

Model TDX SP Formula CG w/MK6i Top Of The Line! Paid $21,000.00 new purchased in March 2009 comes with 2 batteries Built by Invacare ... Designed by You
The TDX SP is the first model in the next generation of the TDX (Total Driving eXperience) series power wheelchairs. The TDX SP takes all the best features of the TDX series and improves upon them with enhanced performance, superior ride quality, quieter chassis, and an elegantly simple design- model #1136888

wc1.jpg

wc2.jpg

wc3.jpg

wc4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,

Everyone forgets the details regarding dimensions for the seat and backrest.

Please post the seat width and length, the height of the backrest , and the distance from the top of the seat cushion to the footrest.

It looks to be a nice PWC.

Thank You.

Total height- 49" (adjustable)
total width- 22"
total length- 40"
seat- 18" deep, 17.5" wide
backrest- 28" high
footrest- 19" to seat (adjustable)
headrest height- (adjustable)
the headrest has a couple buttons in it so the user can manipulate height and tilt by leaning their head right or left.

This chair can be custome fitted to anyone. All you would need to do is go to your doctor and they can get it fitted specificaly for you.

Is This chair still for sale? Is your price firm or is it negotiable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back