Reason
Other
Country
US
State
VA
City
Blacksburg
I am selling a Dynavox Vmax Device that was only used a few months. Everything is in full working order. Includes:

• Dynavox Vmax Series with 256 MB Ram, 60 GB HDD and shock-mounted hard drive
• Rechargeable 11.1 V Li-lon battery, DC power adapter/charger and power cord
• Dynavox Series 5 Software, English Language
• InterAACT Software with 12,000 Preprogrammed Pages
• Excellent Sound Output and Multiple Voice Options
• Four Access Methods – Touch Enter, Touch Exit, Touch Autozoom, Scanning,Several External Ports including for Flashcard
• Carrying case with strap/handle
• USB Keyboard with USB hubMouse
• Stylus Pen
• Dynavox Manuals and training CD's, Dynavox Mayer-Johnson Spring Catalog
• USB mouse

Please refer to the Dynavox web site for further descriptions of this item at DynaVox Mayer-Johnson | V & Vmax - A New Era in Augmentative Communication
The Dynavox is in used /excellent condition. Everything is in full working order. All user guides and manuals are included as this device can be set up very uniquely to each user. The original cost of this device was well over $7000.00. Due to financial difficulties I cannot accept less than $5,500.00 for the device plus actual cost for shipping. Please Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions at all.

oops, sorry too much for me. but thanks

2-9-10

Are you still interested in a Dynavox V speech enhancer? I have one that has been used very little and am interested in selling it. Please make me an offer. centralhigh

I have a Dynavox Vmax - Main unit only with power cord and case. In good working condition. USB keyboards are cheap and will work with this unit. I don't need it so someone can make an offer on it.

Thanks - Alan - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back