Diagnosis
05/2005
Country
CA
State
Ont
City
Carleton Place
Key rings are great for doing, undoing things, We had them sewn into Mom's braces, and coats.. Easier to grab a ring rather then try to undo or do up vel-crove. Made Mom's life alot easier when she was at that stage..

Thank you! My husband is so frustrated with trying to zip his pants and jackets!

That sounds useful..... Re: grasping, a while back, Al suggested keeping pliers in the car, they're handy for grabbing the tickets from dispensing machines at parking lots.

Mom had those 1 inch key rings on everything, worked like a charm..zippers, on her leg braces on the velcrove.. it just made it easier..

Due to reduced grip strength, my son can no longer reach over from the drivers seat and pull up the lock on the passenger door of the Toyota truck he drives. We drilled a hole in the lock and inserted a key ring. Problem solved. This was the first adaptation we needed to do around the house. It was a real moment for my husband and I.

Oh I am sure that was a moment for your husband and you. I just wanted to tell that I spend my days and nights researching possible cures and future help, and in the last year and a half so much is going on, it is actually so exciting because some days it is so much to keep up on something is going to break soon. Hold on, I know a cure is on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back