Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
US
State
New York
City
Rockville Centre
I have found so much helpful information here so I thought this would be the best place to go with this.

My second foot is now also dropped, but my toes on that foot curl downwards. This makes walking harder as the toes stub a bit. I am so afraid of falling!

Does anyone have this issue? Can you suggest anything that might keep the toes flat?

Thank you

thank you. I did a search on toes but did see this. I iwll check it out.
I have an AFO for my other foot, but I actually like walking barefoot with my walker. The shoes are so very tight and with the AFO my legs seem to get tired easier. I dont walk very much - to the bathroom, or my recliner or to make coffee/toast and then to bed. Otherwise I am in a manual wheelchair.

thank you again - i will check out this link for help.

I can still walk on my heels and toes but my toes are curling. The right one has black and blue marks on them from wearing running shoes. I wear the running shoes because the padding and stability help me to walk better and help the pain in the bottom of my feet.

I've been doing stretches to help but I'm getting a note to go to a PT who specializes in neuro disorders. Not sure how many ALS cases she's seen but I know she has dozens of MS patients. I'll come armed with my handouts !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back