Tooth Brush for Bulbar Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been using the "Medline Treated Suction Toothbrush Kit" that fits on the end of the suction tube to our DeVilbiss suction unit. It has a brush on one side of the head and a sponge on the other--works great for teeth, gums and tongue. They seem kind of expensive because they're disposable, but I use one for 3-4 days before tossing (just check the sponge before each use to make sure it's intact).

Our dentist also gave us a tool I can slip into my PALS's mouth on one side between molars and press on a lever that ratches it open so he doesn't have to hold his mouth open himself (and will keep his mouth from clamping shut if I get the tool in before it does).

We've been using the "Medline Treated Suction Toothbrush Kit" that fits on the end of the suction tube to our DeVilbiss suction unit. It has a brush on one side of the head and a sponge on the other--works great for teeth, gums and tongue. They seem kind of expensive because they're disposable, but I use one for 3-4 days before tossing (just check the sponge before each use to make sure it's intact).

Our dentist also gave us a tool I can slip into my PALS's mouth on one side between molars and press on a lever that ratches it open so he doesn't have to hold his mouth open himself (and will keep his mouth from clamping shut if I get the tool in before it does).

Can u provide the manufactures name, model, price, pictures, links, any info on those products u mentioned?

I have been trying to find something to keep my jaws open, that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Pat

Last edited:
I don't know the name of the dental device--our dentist gave it to me when I asked about bite blocks. The toothbrush is made by Medline. I found it at the online big-box store. They were $95 for 100--around a year's worth using each one 3-4 days. I'd be happy to send you one to try if you want to message me. Goes for others here, too.

Attachments

• IMG_1464.jpg
    IMG_1464.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1463.jpg
    IMG_1463.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 292
Thank u, we bought a tool thats looks similar to your device

But it twists sideways on us and collapsed a couple times