Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
PA - Pennsylvania
City
Harrisburg
I have lost my voice and am using an iPad with Speakit and Flip Writer to speak for me. I am not enamored with either application/ I am asking what others use on Apple devices and a few works if you like the application or not.

Thanks

I use Assistive Express App. I like it Ok for the most part. It doesn't always pronounce words right so you sometimes have to be inventive with your spelling!

I use verbally pro ($99) on my iPad. It has pretty good functionality and allows you to store multiple phrases as well as retain a history of your phrases if you need to repeat them. If I go out and will be in a noisy environment, I use a Boogie Board 4.5. It is very compact and gets the job done for simple communication.

Vince

My husband has Proloquo4 and likes its ease of use and ability to program. But what he likes most are the different voices. He's a Yoda fan and there's a voice like that. He just wishes it had Scooby Doo and Eeyore to more fully express his moods. :)

I use Tobii Compas. It is really good. You can edit easily.

Thanks to all that replied. I am looking at each suggestion to find the best for my purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back