Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
I bought one of those baby bowls that keeps food warm as the puree would cool down too quickly as it was fed to Chris.

The only one I could find had a brightly coloured hippo in the bottom of it which Chris was a little indignant about at first, but it worked which was the main thing.

The bowl a double wall with a hollow space between that you fill with hot water. Simple but effective

There are good gravy boats that sit on a small heating unit. They would work quite well for this.
Hollister

this an on-going problem! I should look for one.

Barbie, I found several choices on Amazon all around the $20 range. Hope that helps.
Hollister

Barbie the baby warmer bowls I found online in Australia were only around $10

I bought one yesterday under $10. I was hopin for an electric hot plate kind of thing, but ended up with the hot water baby bowl.

They are more portable than needing to be plugged in barbie :)

I wish I had got our one way earlier.

You can get coasters that have usb plug that keep your coffee mug warm , perhaps it would work putting a bowl on it.
Love Gem

Really Gem and then you plug it into your computer?

Love it, I may need one as winter approaches us now!

I am really liking the food bowl warmer thingy! having a hard time calling it a baby bowl... I bought one that was lime green so not too babyish. has been working really good to keep food warm and very easy to clean as well. I have an instant hot water tap so the water I put in it is almost boiling, and even though dinner takes a loonnng time it is still warm to the last bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back