Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
I bought M$ Office 365 for the family (Office 2013), $9.99/mo, and they provide it for 5 PC’s plus 5 mobile devices for each PC, *PLUS* 1TB of cloud storage for each PC!

Bye Bye Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox, GoogleDrive … Let the cloud storage wars rage on!

Actually, I just put a copy of my Dropbox in my OneDrive :)

Nooooo! You've joined the Borg! They will consume you.
Libre Office & Linux Mint.
I think it includes Ubuntu cloud...
Free and fast!

>Nooooo! You've joined the Borg! They will consume you.

assimilation -- only cost a terabyte! remember you need local storage to host it ...

Samsung 840 EVO MZ-7TE1T0BW 2.5" MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Sustained Sequential Read: 540MB/s
Sustained Sequential Write: 520MBps
4KB Random Read: Up to 98,000 IOPS
4KB Random Write: Up to 90,000 IOPS
Model #: MZ-7TE1T0BW
Item #: N82E16820147251

from $469.99

I have currently a 512 gb ssd + a 750 sata in my 8770w -- time for an upgrade :) -- sure hope Sandy isn't reading this!

Max I was always software niave-I have no idea what you are talking about, but then, that's not unusual here-still learning plenty as one of your newbies.

Neil - I am a technie sicko :) I plan on giving of giving ny 30"'s to my colleagues .. too bad no one deserves my cameras :-(

Max, how about donating them to a school for their photography class. My niece took the class in high school and fell in love with photography

>Max, how about donating them to a school for their photography class. My niece took the class in high school and fell in love with photography

Since they are worth around $28k, I'll probably sell 'em for Sandy's annuity. Maybe the D70, my old buddy -- I have over 200,00 frames and a million miles on that body :)

>Max I was always software niave-I have no idea what you are talking about, but then, that's not unusual here-still learning plenty as one of your newbies

just means fast and faster :)

trying to figure how to manage a tb of cloud storage w/o using a tb on each system :-(

the trick is to share different folders: 4Sandy on main cloud 1tb, \sandy on Sandy's machine ... still a wip

if any of you get seagate central nas units let me know and I'll tell you how to 10x their performance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back