Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
VA
City
Richmond
Since I am distal onset, my hands have become pretty useless. After I dropped the cell phone 3 times in a day, I Googled cell phone case with lanyard and found a basic case for my Samsung Galaxy that has a long lanyard and elastics on the back that I can put my fingers in. Great for those of us with damaged hands.

>that has a long lanyard and elastics on the back that I can put my fingers in. Great for those of us with damaged hands.

great tip -- thanks

good to know! thanks
and how about hands free and phone servive through the computer? surely there is an apt or somesuch?

Hi, Meg -- Skype works great, especially if the numbers are already in. Headset helps prevent feedback.

I have dropped my Sony Ericson phone yesterday:oops:. One of the best way to avoid dropping is nothing. In this type of situation if any damage is done then, we have to buy a new one a new one.:?

Google Sony Ericsson cell phone case with neck lanyard and see what you find out. I don't know why these were developed but it really is great. Good luck
Hollister

I used a bluetooth when i could still speak and it was a relief not to have to hold something any more. Of course i had to have my husband put it my ear and just kept the phone in my lap.

If you have long lanyard and elastics on the back of the cell phone that will be useful to put your fingers into, Which Samsung galaxy Model do you have? There are various Cell Phones Cases available in the market, but for that you will have to make a search.

My current phone is a Samsung galaxy two. But I think it's haunted And we are off to Verizon today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back