minnesota

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
MN
City
Coon Rapids
Found a Portable ceiling lift! Portable--no one at our clinic mentioned these! Always doing my homework heehee!

Check it out! It has been wonderful for my pals---comfortable, supportive, no pain or discomfort, ease of transfer from bed to Pwc or Pwc to bedside commode!

And a relief on my body! Found it on craigslist! Previous owner passed away from als on thanksgiving --rest in peace!

Added a pic but unsure if it will show here--if not I'll figure it out and post soon! So glad we did not go with the wall arm system! Hoyers work for many people but I was finding it rough given my short stature --it was like moving a pallet! When my pals has to get up quick due to the mucous/phlegm thing at night up we go and back to the Pwc!

Hope you are finding techniques to spare your body from wear and tear (yes I have lots myself on top of arthritis) and I know you always find ways to keep your pals comfy and safe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 1,461
google "portable ceiling lifts for disabled" and you can find reviews and comparisons

That looks great, especially for those with pre-existing homes and who might not have the funds available to remodel their homes.

Paulette

Love this! Thanks! Think I'll look into this for the bathroom.

Looks great, but well I'm German , what does Pwc stand for ?

Looks great, but well, I'm German what does Pwc stand for?

PWC is an abbreviation for Power Wheel Chair.

>PWC is an abbreviation for Power Wheel Chair.

Ueben macht den Meister :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back