12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Your thoughts?
I know for many of us our physical strength does not allow this as a viable option.
Also, if an assailant already has you challenged, a weapon does you no good.

My wife does not understand the vulnerability that I feel.

What is ccw?

Hi Larry,

Nice to "see" you here again!

Jerry - I googled CCW - mag wheels?

Thanks! I'll pvt you sometime soon.

Concealed Carry Weapon. They'd just shoot you with it. Do you live in a dangerous neighborhood?

Aaah Marta, you are so smart.

The way my one good hands shakes - I'd likely shoot myself !

Jerry, be careful out there. On second thought, don't bling up the new wheels as I had earlier suggested!

I had to look it up too Elaine! It was the only hing that made sense. :) lol!

You guys don't live near enough to Detroit! :). Carrying a concealed weapon license. I agree with ms pie, they'd likely get it away from you easily. It'd take a lot to hold it up, and you'd need a lot of forefinger strength to pull the trigger. Can't think of anywhere to carry it that would be easy to get out due to our limited dexterity . . . We're so slow at doing everything. I would suggest that if you go out at night, go with a group to feel safer. I usually have 3 or 4 people with me because if I'm 'out' at night it's usually a group thing. At this point, I don't care if I'm robbed. I don't have much cash on me anyway. :). And i'm 'too much trouble' for them to take me with them. Also, although we're an easy target due to our loss of strength, it's not often that I'm not attracting attention with all my medical equipment. With people always looking at me, I doubt I'm anonymous enough to be a target.

If someone is not being nice, try rolling away or on their toes...

A friend suggested carrying a twenty dollar bill to hand over

Cricket and BB. Those are excellent ideas! :) And you're right Mich! We're too much trouble to bother with! Although our PWC is worth something. Hmmm...

HA! Good ideas BB and Cricket! And Mich is right. We're too much trouble to bother with. Although our hardware is worth lot. Hmmmm...

You're right Marta. Wheels are expensive... Maybe instead of bling, we should paint them solid black - like the Amish who used to remove chrome off their cars.

Remember chrome? Oooopps - dating myself.

That would be a very specialized criminal, to be interested in a wheelchair or medical equipment. You can't just pawn those!

I will simply attach an umbrella stand and instead carry a 12ga shotgun filled with 000 buckshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back