Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
KY
City
Louisville
(I wanted to share this, because it has certainly made my family's life easier. I've been through a few months of posts, and no one has mentioned it.)

I got one of those audiovisual carts with outlets and a drawer For my suction machine, cough assist, and bipap. That way, we can roll them from bedside to The living room or wherever i need it. I don't even have a bedside table anymore.

We keep all kinds of stuff in the drawer, like Lip balm, extra wands and tubing for the suction machine, face wipes, glasses cleaner, nail clippers, basically anything that was cluttering up the bedside or coffee tables. We even have one of those wrench sets that's required for Permobil chairs and other equipment.

It's also easy to just roll it into the van for a road trip. It has room for a bag or a wheelchair charger or whatever you are take on your trip.

Tuffy AV Cart - Two Shelves - 24 1/2"H
It's Tuffy brand and i ordered it from a company called School's In, because you can get it with or without the drawer and in a variety of colors. It has three outlets, but we keep a power strip attached, because things fit better that way.

School AV equipment cart for cough assist, suction, etc.

Thought some pictures would be nice. Since it's looking presentable.
tumblr_mqv39f6zql1rqlau3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqv39f6zql1rqlau3o2_1280.jpg

Cough assist, bipap, and kleenex on top. Suction machine, power strip, and a case of Nutrition on the bottom (we're going to Nashville for a few days ). All kinds of stuff in the drawer.

you could also use a tool cart. they also have outlets on them. I've been looking for one. great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back