Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
US
State
mass.
City
WESTBOROUGH
Tiring of the need to transfer from my zchair numerous times a day in order to urinate i purchased an 18" x 1 1/2" piece of pvc pipe with an elbow.found in your plumbing dept. It is used for a drain connection.i attached a 6" flanged strainer tailpiece. I can now sit on my zchair and reach the toilet from 18" away eliminating the need for transferring or a catheter.

Guys have it easy.

Very good idea!
Thanks for sharing.

As Ms. Pie said, we guys have it easy.:p:p

Carlos

Like they say........Necessity is the Mother of Invention. Way to go! Pun was intended. LOL

Tiring of the need to transfer from my zchair numerous times a day in order to urinate i purchased an 18" x 1 1/2" piece of pvc pipe with an elbow.found in your plumbing dept. It is used for a drain connection.i attached a 6" flanged strainer tailpiece. I can now sit on my zchair and reach the toilet from 18" away eliminating the need for transferring or a catheter.

Every time i think of your invention, it makes me smile. Damn my lack of penis!

we built the same thing for my husband, but have the pipe inserted in a 5 gal gas can. I cut the pipe to fit so he can reach it from his chair. the can holds it still, and it doesn't have to be in the toilet ( his chair can not get into our water closet). the can keeps the smell in, and I just have to dump it every week or so (that is the disgusting part). I bought everything at Home Depot in the plumbing department--you should have seen the clerk's face when he asked if i needed help and I explained what I was building...

I wonder if the top cup can be cut to slide under a woman? might still need a l ittle help to get it positioned right, but would not have to transfer.

I don't know. I have Also seen portable female urinals, but those still look like they require some pelvic lifting on my part, which is more than i can manage. I guess i won't know unless i try. Which I'm not looking forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back