PALS
Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
I saw a new item at Wal-Mart today. They are called Hot Booties They are house shoes that have linseed in them and you just warm them up in the microwave.
I thought these would be perfect for PALS who can't keep their feet warm!
I saw them on the isle that has all of the "as seen on TV" products. They had them in several colors for men or women. I also did a Google search and found them.

Thanks for sharing this information, Txgirl. Very appreciated.
I will take it into account to get those before the winter.

Carlos

Annie really liked her Uggs shearling boots. It took me a little while to get adept at putting them on her limp feet, but she found them effective and very comfortable.

I wonder how often the Hot Booties need to be reheated. They do sound like they'd be effective.

They look really cozy. Just everyone promise never ever to try to take even a single step wearing them! A trip and fall waiting to happen!

They look really cozy. Just everyone promise never ever to try to take even a single step wearing them! A trip and fall waiting to happen!

Oh yes, Thank you Nikki! These booties are NOT made for walking. For bedtime or lounging only.

My mom has always had boney cold little feet anyway. :) I shall try these out for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back