Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
Ar
City
Mtn. Home
My husband niece had a stroke and can not talk so we checked around and found a ''No Talk'' equipment on line. My daughter programed it for her it was very simple you could do this with out the CD but you could do different pictures by having the CD and my daughter liked it. My husband took it to her five hours away but she loves the no talk. she use to say ''Kiss My Butt'' so last night she had told her mom to kiss her butt, it made her mom laugh. This costs $214 but you have to be able to use your hands.

I do not understand :!: what it costs $ 214 :?:

I do not understand :!: what it costs $ 214 :?:

The No Talk its about the size of a clip board it cost $214 go on line and put in ''no talk communication'' you can see what it looks like

There are several applications that are even sometimes free for people to get and use that have hand use but no voice. There are even apps for the iPod that are free, and iPods are small.

Unfortunately, most here with ALS lose their hand use, and can't use hand controlled devices.

There are several applications that are even sometimes free for people to get and use that have hand use but no voice. There are even apps for the iPod that are free, and iPods are small.

Unfortunately, most here with ALS lose their hand use, and can't use hand controlled devices.

She can use one hand but she knows what she wants to say but can't put letters together for words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back