Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
Ar
City
Mtn. Home
I found the back up battery I highlighted the address bar and copied it onto here the cost $300 I hope this helps anybody that needs one. The Medical Store charges $522 includes tax.

I found the back up battery I highlighted the address bar and copied it onto here the cost $300 I hope this helps anybody that needs one. The Medical Store charges $522 includes tax.

I put this on with the website to go too, but it went to Mod er ator and he took off the site its kind of long and I don't know how much of it you need I used a bunch of spaces but here goes again http: // www. cpap man. com/ store/ power verter-150-watt- ultra-co mp act-pow er-inve rter-for-cpap- bip ap.h tml if this makes it through its on the left hand side of page

Called the number for cpap . com and you talk to a person and he was the nicest guy he went out of his way he wanted the model number and what it look like he even had us to look at it on the computer to make sure it was right he said it would take two three weeks to come to us

Thanks,Good to know. The Battery Geeks charged about $500 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back