Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
Ar
City
Mtn. Home
Nurse was here to give me my B-12 shot today somehow the word ventilation came up. She said well if you was young I could see you going on vent but at your age at this I didn't let her finish I said so you think I should just go ahead and die, her face turn red she said oh I am sorry I shouldn't have said that I said no you shouldn't have I said people don't think about what they're saying when they say stuff like that she said again your right and I am sorry.

W O W... talk about foot in mouth disease with a side of verbal diarrhea!

Glad it's your decision..

wow, has she decided at what age we can get it?

Man. Some people are idiots! You most likely thought her a lesson with your grace Caldona. At least I hope so.

People can be so insensitive with their words. Bless their hearts! Thank God you can make your own choice. Jamie

Sounds like you took care of the situation! I wouldn't want her as my nurse with that mindset.

Jamiem, I learned what Texans really mean when they say "bless their hearts" and I agree! :)

She had said some stuff once before but I let it slide believe or not but this time I didn't she has a young mother that she sees maybe she will watch what she says to her

well, bless her heart
*<:)

W O W... talk about foot in mouth disease with a side of verbal diarrhea!

LMAO, too funny Sarah!

When I was going through my diagnosis/discovery stage, my wife asked my D r. for a MRI, he said we don't want to be ordering fancy expensive tests yet!

WTF,
Dropped him like a hot potato.

Have a great day,
Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back