Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
Fredonia
I came up with a neat idea that some of you might be interested in. On these very hot days Tom likes to wear just a pair of shorts and forego a t-shirt but since he sits in a sling all day, the mesh fabric and rough seams were irritating his back and causing indentations. I put a t-shirt on the sling with the top straps coming out the arm holes and voila--no more irritation, just a soft cotton fabric on his back. --Diane

Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing :D

The Things that we can think of when we need too. Gotta be some smart people on here.

Cool idea! It will work in my world when we get there(sooner rather than later based upon his actions).

Jen

I came up with a neat idea that some of you might be interested in. On these very hot days Tom likes to wear just a pair of shorts and forego a t-shirt but since he sits in a sling all day, the mesh fabric and rough seams were irritating his back and causing indentations. I put a t-shirt on the sling with the top straps coming out the arm holes and voila--no more irritation, just a soft cotton fabric on his back. --Diane

you should try a padded u sling it is very comfortable and comes off and on easily
But you're idea is great if you have mesh.

Wonderful idea :)

Too funny, Ottawa Girl! Somehow I don't think Tom will let me take pic of him bare-chested. : ) Regarding the padded U-sling, we have been waiting for months for one. In the meantime, it's mesh or nothing. --Diane

It's a great idea and that is what makes this forum so great.

Too funny, Ottawa Girl! Somehow I don't think Tom will let me take pic of him bare-chested. : ) Regarding the padded U-sling, we have been waiting for months for one. In the meantime, it's mesh or nothing. --Diane

Ha! Actually... when I read Sarah's post on your idea - I wondered immediately if she also took off her top to beat the heat... LOL:shock::shock::shock:

Hope the padded sling arrives soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back