Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
(no, my PEG does not actually do tricks—yet!)

If there seems to be a clog, or even if its just that whatever has been poured into the syringe doesn't start moving down on its own, smoosh the syringe up against your mouth and blow into it. Make sure its sealed against your skin when you so it, its not like you can just blow into it from a distance. Its a heck of a lot easier than trying to push the plunger in.

I'll save this link for when I need it. You're the best Rose! And the thought of your peg doing flips is pretty funny! :lol:

You're most welcome. And you know what, it IS entertaining at times.

I never knew that when we're hungry our stomachs actually move. But now that my stomach is tethered to the outside of my body I can observe it. It is very weird. I'll feel this sucking in sensation (for lack of a better word) and I look down, and the little PEG port is getting pulled down, it actually moves in at least a half inch. And then "POP!" it comes back up again all at once, I make anyone (who I happen to know well) put their hand on my stomach and feel it when it starts happening. Kind of a variation of feeling the baby kick lol.

That is interesting! I have so much to look forward to! :D

just don't laugh whenyour doing it or everyone is going to be wearing it...or that might b fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back