Small attachment to prevent slipping glasses (eyeglasses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamightlike

Reason
Friend was DX
Country
CN
State
Guangzhou
City
Shenzhen
hi everyone, sorry for the shameless plug. i was doing a search recently and saw a previous thread about glasses slipping, but turns out that the thread was closed so i couldn't reply in time. i'll try to keep this short, since in truth, this post is spam-like in nature.

the pitch

most eyeglass wearers experience the problem of their eyeglasses slipping down their face a million times a day, and spend every couple of minutes pushing their glasses back up.

this can happen because of sweating, facial oil, poor-fitted glasses, physical activity, etc.

well, there's an effective, yet inexpensive solution called Keepons. Keepons is a brand of eyeglass retainers which are based small bits of transparent rubber which fit over your eyeglass temples to stop the sliding.

here are some photos.

3_grande.jpg

1336643_large.jpg

if interested, you can get them at:

Keepons

or if you'd like to learn more, here's a blog post about them:

the chamightlike blog » Blog Archive » Slipping Glasses

anyway, cheers, and thank you very much for your time

[email protected]

You're right , it is a shameless plug but it might work so I'll allow it for now. My glasses do slip.

AL.

@AL

I really really appreciate it. Thank you.

(btw I'm originally from Toronto, well Scarborough, actually, how's the weather?)

Just above freezing today and tomorrow. Then - 10 for a bit. TO has no snow Orangeville has 5-6 inches.

AL.

They work! Thanks!
Sue

Thanks for the feedback Sue.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back