Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Texas
Hello, I am new and somewhat young, but I believe this is the place to ask

Is it possible to insert neuro related tools under the skin without the knowhow of the victim?

Is it possible to use such tools to

-block thinking
-feel pain all over the body
-make one nauseous
-make one twitch
-paralyze someone

The answer to this is quite important to someone I know

Is it possible to insert neuro related tools under the skin without the knowhow of the victim?

-block thinking
-make one nauseous
-make one twitch
-paralyze someone

The BRAIN controls thinking.

What could be used to cause any of the things you've listed at ALL--let alone without the knowledge of the patient.

A mistake or hitting a nerve iin a lumbar puncture can cause an entire leg to jerk or spasm, or a surgeon making a mistake in surgery could cause paralysis.

Neurologists aren't in the habit of using their equipment to torture anyone. EMGs are done with fine (small) needles. A muscle can twitch or jerk during this test.

NCVs are done with electrodes and they cause muscles to jerk from the current sent to the nerves (in simple terms)

I don't know of any piece of equipment that can cause nausea--some people experience nausea from pain.

None of which, by the way, has anything to do with the topic of this forum--which is supporting those with ALS and those that care for them--with a section tossed in to support those that THINK they have ALS.

-block thinking
-make one nauseous
-make one twitch
-paralyze someone

Tell that someone that he can cover himself with aluminum foil and all the zeta currents generated by the control transmitters won't be able to get to the implants. He can try just lining the inside of his cap with foil, but that leaves him vulnerable to the "brown note" signal, which could be embarrassing if he in a public place when it was sent.

Good luck.

It would help if you would really get to your point. I can only gather that this is a very paranoid individual, from what you have stated thus far.

Does this individual think another individual is specifically causing his neurological problems?

I think we are dealing with extreme paranoia here - alternatively someone needs help writing a horror movie.

Well, I thought about the horror movie thing, but thought someone would have a "hissy" fit! MEOW Moderator MEOW

Conspiracy Theory II starring Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts --- this time Mel has to save Julia from the mad neurologists that have taken control of her mind and paralyzed her with their EMG and they are controlling her mind and making her think she is in love with him by using hypnosis (oh wait, that's not a neurological tool) they are using nano technology inserted via a lumbar puncture that travel to the brain and are controlled by the neuro at his computer terminal. And she's nauseated because she's allergic to the nano that are controlling her brain.

There ya go.

Sir 5, seriously, if your friend is suffering, we don't mean to minimize or make light of his/her pain.

But this is a very unusual question and a little disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back