Reason
Other
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
I've noticed that there are a lot of questions about assistive technologies used for computer control and communication, and it's really difficult to find the answers. I want to create an Assistive Technology guide to help you get information about the tools available to enable you or someone you care for to use the computer. Please help me get started on this guide by telling me what you feel are the biggest challenges with assistive technology tools for computer control and communication. If you take a moment to submit your comments, I will send you a copy of the guide as soon as it's finished!

Here is the link to where you can submit your comments: Submit comments here. You only have to enter your email if you want me to send you a copy of the guide. Otherwise, feel free to just respond on here :)

Thank you for your help!

Michelle Fox

You could look through a few forums and use the search feature to find what you need in about a day unless you're looking for email addresses for other purposes.

AL.

Actually there aren't that many questions about assistive technologies and this forum and others like it do a fine job of giving real answers to those questions instead of marketing smoke and mirrors. Why should we help you badly reinvent the wheel?

If this is something you truly want to offer to people with ALS for free--it's simple to do so without their name or their email. It's called a PDF downloadable file or simply put the information on your website.

People are understandably leery of more crap in their inbox--and your website links to a marketing firm for email marketing--which sounds to me like a way to gather email addresses to add to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back