Diagnosis
5/2008
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Snellville
Anyone know of a suction machine that is not loud as a jack hammer? I haven't been using mine at night in fear of waking the whole neighborhood! Plus I would like to keep a extra one in my camper. Its a pain packing it up all the time, and shouldn't bother anyone out in the wilderness...thanks!

Phil, both the battery powered portable one and the AC home suction one are loud. I quieted the AC machine down a bit by setting it on a 2" thick piece of foam rubber. Good luck with it.

We have a SAM 12 suction pump which we don't find too noisy but boy is it heavy.

I ordered another one from amazon. They have one on sale now, and it was hard to pass up. It is $180 cheaper than usual. It is $142 right now, but it won't run on battery.

Ah, thanks for the foam rubber idea, Barry! I had initially thought I'll need to encase it in something.

there are various kinds of suction machines which do not produce any kind of noise...when you visit the market ask the sales person to give you mute suction machine because some of them are the best one which works well and produces no sound at all. no doubt they are availabale in few markets and are a bit costly too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back