Diagnosis
11/1997
Country
US
State
florida
City
gulf coast
Tonight at 7 pm on the Daily Planet and 11 pm EST on the Discovery channel in Canada the story Discovery Channel filmed this spring of our son, his father who has ALS and our son's invention, the Rover will be airing. Unfortunately it is only airing in Canada for now. Not going to brag as it goes without saying :)

Vicki
Husband DX 11/1997

Hi Vicki,
Sounds real interesting, maybe it will make it across the border so we can view it.
Do you have any pictures?
GOD Bless Wayne

Hi Wayne. Just got the link from Discovery this morning so we were able to watch it ourselves for the first time. It was interesting for us to see how they finally cut & past over 5 hours of filming to get the final story. The link to watch is:

Discovery Channel Video Player

Very inspirational! My son saw this as I watched the video. He wanted to know if we could buy this for dad (and him - lol)! He thought it was AWESOME!

Hi Vicki, You need to be very proud and brag away, what a wonderful son you have! It is AWESOME!

Vicki, a very big thanks to your son for creating this. I want one! I am sitting here looking out at all the places that I cant go to anymore and something like this would really be great.

this is amazing, you have raised one fine son, it is so awe inspiring, I am bragging for you.. Brag all day long, totally worth bragging rights and then some.. Thank you son, and your hubby, for all of us.. I got chills thinking of all the doors he may open for so many of us.. Thank you so much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back