Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Colorado Springs
Are there any that actually work for someone with limited finger/hand dexterity/strength?

I'm talking about something along the lines of the "SelfWipe toilet aid" or the "Bottom Buddy Toilet tissue aid" (you can do a quick Internet search to see what I'm talking about).

If something similar has worked for you, please share what style it is.

Thanks... Brian

Hi Brian,

My husbands ability to use his hands was one of the first things that went. We got a bidet that fitted on top of a standard toilet. Was quite good. Sorry if this is too much detail - you could set the seat temp, the water temp the jets to wide or narrow and then finish off with air drying. Even could adjust the nozzle position. It had a remote control so you (or in our case me) just pressed the button, just like changing the TV but with a different effect. Things have changed now so we do things differently, but enough said,

Thanks

Chris

Brian, I, too, have the bidet seat. I looked at the devices you had spoken of and saw some good ratings at Amazon. The price isn't bad, either. Just know that if your hands go the bidet seat may be the only "self help" in the toileting cleanup.

Yes... the bidet is a great thing. I have one that I do use at home.

I am still working at my office however, so that's not a good option for there. So just wanted to compare notes with others to see if there was a temporary solution for that environment.

Thanks for the input!

Brian

I have Bottom Buddy. I found it required modification to use for butt wiping, like melting neoprene on the handle. It doesn't work well with low hand ability right out of the box.

its very bad thing to use hand than Toilet paper,....any one must use Toilet paper ,....its useful for health,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back