Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
COming home from Toulouse yesterday around 3 pm we were starving so stopped at Macdonalds at Caytstelsarrassin. S did not finish the beer he had in a closed cup so brought it out with him and tucked it between his knees to take a swig now and again. I noticed a policeman on the roundabout and took it from him just in case we were stopped. You do not treat policemen lightly in France. Anyway, once on the roundabout we saw the whole place was surrounded with armed police, guns at the ready. I actually looked down the barrel of one as we passed him.
Well as you can imagine we thought it a bit much just for a little beer but when we saw the news that night a policeman had been shot dead by the Basque separatist movement and the six sstolen cars with the thugs would likelty have been passing that way to get back to the Pyrenees......

So sad, killing for the independence of a country, half Spanish, half French which would be just about four times the size of Paris and is composed mostly of mountains and sheep and bears..........

What happened to getting rid of him?

it is going to happen. Needed him to take me to toulouse but getting things in place so that I do NOT need him.....eg yesterday got prescription from docotor to be able to use an ambulance taxi.....Violent again yesterday so no doubt about it. He is schizo and dangerous so have to be careful.

Ok, just worried about you sweetie!Take care , did you see the pics of orchids I took for you and Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back