Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
Web is trying a experiment. He is very uncomfortable and frustrated by issues of constipation now that he can not get enough fiber. Today he used the Vitamix and pulverized 4 stalks of Celery with about 1 cup of warm water and 1 Tsp of Tabasco sauce. In the PEG it went! I will let you know if his homemade remedy has any results :p All I can think about is the BURN on the other end if you know what I mean! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Experiment

Oh, another benefit of his homemade remedy is that when he belched he thought he could TASTE the celery flavor! That made his day!

Didn't you forget the vodka?(a Movement Mary?) Didn't we beat this to death on another thread? :) Anyway, let us know how it comes out. (I just can't help myself)

if he would like to belch a pudding, grapes incnluding skins and pips would be a good idea. Much fbre

SO ?

Web , are you still full of shiat ?

heehee. Arent we mean laughiong at someone's problems! Love you Web

Actually, I am interested to see if the experiment was successful. I can relate.

Glen

Just get some Miralax...end of problem! I have tried it all. Miralax once a day will do the trick! It is available in generic now, so its not near as expensive now.

I am sad to report that the experiment did not relieve him and he is still full of it. Now he is putting Grapes in the Vitamix. I am leaving for 11 days so it does somewhat concern me if you know what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back