05/2007
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Diego
Hi Ya'll,

Does anyone have a answer about wearing something on your feet that help improve circulation?

Thank You
Shane

I think most drugstores carry "compression" socks that help move the blood back up the legs.

socks and keeping your feet works somewhat for me.

Those socks are really a pain to get on.

"Keeping your feet" That is usually a good idea!

Helps circulation a lot, too, Barry. Otherwise, the blood all just pools around your ankles.

I use a type of leg wrap called Ready Wrap. It works like stockings keeping the swelling down. Expensive at $800 for 2 calf pieces and 2 foot pieces. They slide on over leg and foot and are held by velcro straps.

AL.

my husband use the socks and keeps feet elevated cannot walk at all or cannot move feet . so moving them dont work socls cutting in skin bad he is also diabetic any suggestions . thanks

Shane,
I don't know if you have a walmart but I buy knee high diabetic socks in the mens department they are comfortable and can be worn to bed.
Since I no longer can use the hot tub I sit in the tub with hot water and rub my feet toes and legs a few times a week.
Judy

My hubby wears knee high TED hose and sometimes ankle socks. He keeps his feet elevated and usually covers up with a flannel blanket. He is totally wheelchair bound. We have neat booties that velcro for easy expansion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back