Not open for further replies.

kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
I found the greatest slippers for my husband Andrew. They are so easy to get on and off....and totally warm! I even sneak wearing them when I can. They are super cool...look like cowboy boots turned Ugg. They are nice because they are taller than the usual slipper. Geez..I should be a rep for this company. Anyways, they are on sale for 24.00 at Orvis. Thought some of you cowboys out there might like these $%$# kickers!

you forgot the link:)

Check out Orvis.com type in cowboy slippers... I will try to figure out how to do the link thing! I just ordered myself a pair too...I have been sneaking my hubbys...

Yes they look like slippers......but they are sooooo warm! Thanks for posting the link Rose!

Hi Ya'll,

Does anyone have a good suggestion for something to put on your feet to help improve circulation ?

Thank You
Shane

Hi there,

Just checked out the link and yes they appear to be a fancy Ugg Boot.
Should be able to get them in several heights from normal shoe height to 1/2 way up the calf
As Kelly said very warm and easy to get on/ off.

(not a great demand for them here now though :lol:, will pick up in a few months):)

cheers Peter

Do they have like my ruby red slippers?! lol off to look.

But they are normal width ... my EEE feet are too wide. *sigh*

I do not know Glenn...I am looking down at my feet...they are size 13..sneaking my hubbys slippers again...they are really wide. I measured ..not exact..but 5 1/2 inches wide!

Glen, I think they are made for all size feet, large feet just stretch the sides out a bit.

Perhaps if you were looking at some and you were concerned, go up a size, its not like you or me for that matter are going to run marathons in them. :lol::lol:, although i am sure we would like to try one day.

cheers
peter

Last edited:
Kelly, I put them in the shopping cart for ME! Haven't decided for sure yet. (I like them more than the ladies version)

Rose ..you deserve to treat yourself to the slippers. I felt kind of guilty buying them for myself...but spend alot of time in loungewear these days. Not pretty loungewear..do not want to get Glenn going...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back