Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
I don't know if this will work for everyone but lately I've had a craving for Pecans. I got a big bag of shelled halves from Costco. After a couple of handfuls my mouth is dry as a bone. Between them and the Bipap I have no night time saliva problems. If you can still chew and swallow, try it.

AL.

Double benefit. I love pecans and now they can serve 2 purposes! Thanks Al

OH MY ... I love pecans too.

I will get a small bag and if I don't aspirate them , they can be part of the nightly snack.

Thanks AL !

Glen

Maybe put them in the Magic Bullet with some melted butter or olive oil to thin and you could swallow pecans easier? We have a pecan company around the corner, but sheesh they can be expensive!

Thanks for the tip! My husband loves pecans!

Well they say it's an expebsive disease. I pay about $11 cdn for almost 3 lb. That's at Costco. They're about $6.95 a pound at bulk barn.

AL.

my dad has also have cravings for pecans, could this be something that is your body is doing to help itself. interesting....

AL, I have a craving for Chocolate Pecan Pie with french vanilla ice cream! Web also eats pecans. I am going to ask him if it dries up his saliva!

Put them in the Vitamix then down the peg.

Re: WARNING

Eating too many pecans can cause frequent trips to the porcelain goddess.

When I was 17 , I went with a friend to Georgia riding shotgun in a transport truck. I was considering it as a career. We stopped at a service center to get fuel, and there a vendor selling pecans by the pound. We bought three pounds. AND ATE THEM ALL. We spent the afternoon looking for the closet truck stop or gas station. We marked our territory.

Glen

Maybe that could be the solution for a natural remedy for constipation!

Never noticed if I got the both end effect. Guess I'll have to pay more attention.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back