Diagnosis
10/2008
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Alexandria
Do you think that after a year or less , if there is not activity in a thread that it can be closed.

I don't know how many times I have been caught without looking at the date first only to get to the end and realize that it happened more than a year ago , and it showed up because someone has mistakenly posted on that thread.

Just a thought.

Glen

I understand the problem but would encourage everyone to pay attention to dates before responding. There is a lot of incredibly valuable information in older threads that should be added to instead of starting new ones and loosing that information. Just my thought, what does everyone else think?

Ding ding ding

In this corner you have the challenger , he wants to close the older threads. Give it up for "SSSMMMAAARRRTTTT ASSSSSSSSSS Glen !"

In that corner , the home town hero , wishing to keep those threads alive . Lets hear it for "The VITA MIX GIANT , JOEL "

Alright boys , it will be a clean poll , no pm's below the belt , no editing of posts.

Round One starts now

old post may help some people if they can find them lol .... i myself would rather have a new post button next to the reply button at top of page , cant help i am a little slow even thou its been explained 2 different ways to post new i just dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back