Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
Hi Al,

I think it is best to "unstick" my sticky thread in the General Discussion section. If I need to call attention to something, it will not be evident because the thread title never changes. People won't realize there is another issue. Thanks.

Stu ALSGA

I did it for you Stu. If you change your mind just let us know.

I did it for you Stu. If you change your mind just let us know.
Aha! I found you, Mr. Moderator. Can you please help me with my blog problem? I want to start a blog but my page won't let me. I have the blog options all checked off and saved, but I am unable to post. Is there a process...a permission thing or something? Could you check out my page and see if there is a problem with the setup? I clicked on "User CP" then went to "blog" then saw no option to blog. Last night I actually clicked on "my blog" and up popped a note saying there were no postings, but I still couldn't find a place to write. Am I being dumb? I am usually pretty savvy...well a little savvy, but now I question my ability to read :) Thanks Joel and thank you for the kind words earlier. My heart is broken, but reading this helps me so much because I can see the love and hope and support out there in the world and it makes me feel whole again. Val Brady
P.S. What is a "sticky thread"?

There is a selection that says "Post to your Blog”. Have you tried that? If that does not work you may need to make a few more posts first before you are able to post a blog.

A sticky Thread is one where the thread is held in the top of the list and does not move from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back