AL- Please put my posts up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Stu. Sorry for the delay.

Why are my responses to post not showing up?
Judy

Judy, that is frustrating! Can you send PM's? Hugs to you and I will alert Al also. We need you!

I posted a thread under research days ago, and it isn't up. Why does it take so long?

I posted something research-related the other day, too, but it's not up yet. I think that if you have a Web link, then it has to be approved by a moderator and I believe that Al is now the only moderator (am I wrong on that?) so it may take him a while, on top of dealing with his own life with ALS.

Sandra

David is actually the one who needs to approve posts with links. I am sorry it is taking so long.

Hi, guys. Several times lately my responses haven't been posted but sent to a moderator. What's the deal? Is there a problem?

Hi Guys.
I have not had any problems with posting (must be the time zone i live in :lol:)

No, being serious for a moment it is my understanding that if you include a link, then it must be approved by David, as Joelc said.
Also if you include a reference to that search engine that begins with a G, (i use Giggle to replace ref. to it) and i guess references to other search engines as well, then they need checking as well.

(i dont know what you have posted to be delayed)

I understand their approach to links etc.
They need to be carful that this forum doesnt end up being filled up with advertising so the information we seek isnt lost in the mire.

Cheers
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back