04/2008
Country
ca
State
british columbia
City
shawnigan lake
Hello pals.
I started reading a book by Eric Edney. Anyone esle? He tells of his own actions to
slow the process of ALS. A radical one, but it's working for him. The book is called
"ERIC IS WINNING". One comment he makes in regard to Muscular Distrophy and the
Jerry Lewis telethons. Millions and millions of dollars have been raised for research for many neurodegenerative deseases like MD,MS, and ALS etc. In 2003 over 60 million dollars was pledged. This has been going on for 50 years with no concrete results.
If in fact a cure was found. It would put alot of people out of work who are receiving these millions of dollars. Maybe some of the money from this network of research
should be redirected to people not able to afford the rediculously priced drugs that will prelong the lives of those of us suffering from ALS and others. I ask why!
continuing my search for answers!AS LONG AS IM ABLE TO SPEW!

jimmig.:confused:

I read the book....if he had it, he claims he doesn't know what "one" thing he's doing to fix it, so he does all these things....too much of a schedule & process for me to ever follow. There are some good & bad reviews of the book on amazon. It was uplifting while I was reading it, but afterwards as time went by it almost became unrealistic for me to follow that schedule.

Eric

I have talked with many people in medical fields and people with ALS and the consensus is that he is conected for profit and fraud. if it worked it would be highly regaurded as showing some success. Some pals live with this disease for 25+ years with only taking so much as a multi vitamin. Some try all of the miracle cures and die within a few years. I am leary of people who want to sell things to deparate people

Take care .....Rob

I keep saying it, at least once a month. Eric is winning alright. Just like the lottery. Poor people that buy his book filled with false hope. I have seen thousands of people go through this and other forums. NOT ONE PERSON has had the success he claims. I too really wonder if he has ALS. I'd bet not.
AL.

Format

Al Just wanted to say I love the new format

David and I talked about it and at first we thought it might be a bit "busy' but you are the only one to comment so far. Either everyone else likes it too or they're asleep. Either way it's part of the package we get. David can make some small changes if they are a problem but basically, what you see is what you get.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back