Old 07-10-2018, 05:31 PM #1 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Default That was hilarious button

Look this is a bit tongue in cheek, but I would welcome a suite of responses a bit like fb went from the Like button to a range of reactions.

Sometimes someone posts and I don't want to say thanks as such, but I'm rolling about laughing and would definitely hit a button to indicate that
affected is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to affected For This Useful Post:
bkite (07-11-2018), KarenNWendyn (07-12-2018), ShiftKicker (07-10-2018)
Old 07-10-2018, 09:09 PM #2 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Atsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Atsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That was hilarious button

Agree.
Like.
Laugh.
Love.
Sympathy.
Thank you.

and, of course, a J/K and a /sarcasm symbol.

Last edited by Atsugi : 07-10-2018 at 10:26 PM
Atsugi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Thanks from
ShiftKicker (07-10-2018)
Old 07-10-2018, 10:24 PM #3 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Extremely Helpful Member

And the rolling eyes one too ...
Thanks from
Atsugi (07-10-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 07:18 AM #4 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Narrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member
City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Narrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud ofNarrowminded has much to be proud of

I agree whole hardedly. Just hitting thanks it tough. Those who have been here a while realize that button can mean many things, but for newbies it’s hard. Definitely a range would be great!
Narrowminded is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:26 AM #5 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think it is technically possible with the forum platform. I had wanted another option ( so just 2 choices) but apparently David could not do it.

From the perspective of someone with hand issues that are mild I am already struggling with the Facebook multichoice button to make it do what I want to say
Nikki J is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:49 AM #6 (permalink)

City: Tucson
State: AZ
Diagnosed: 12/2013
azgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to all
City: Tucson
State: AZ
Diagnosed: 12/2013
azgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to allazgirl is a name known to all

me too Nicki. I can only hit the like button with my eyes on fb. Too much effort to change.
azgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:42 PM #7 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Extremely Helpful Member

Oh well a range of buttons would do it, I didn't mean it had to behave like the fb one and can see how that would be an issue with eye gaze too I'm sure!

And it was just a bit of tongue in cheek, not a serious we must have this request.

Someone said something yesterday that really did make me laugh right out loud and I thought, oh how I would like a 'that was hilarious' button
Old 07-12-2018, 05:47 PM #8 (permalink)

City: Southern Oregon
State: Oregon
Diagnosed: 07/2017
KarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud of

City: Southern Oregon
State: Oregon
Diagnosed: 07/2017
KarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud ofKarenNWendyn has much to be proud of

Yes, I’ve laughed out loud a lot on this forum. Thank you all for that!! . Short of having other options, I usually just hit the “thanks” button.
KarenNWendyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Thanks from
Narrowminded (07-12-2018)

Tags
tongue