Old 03-17-2017, 01:04 AM #1 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

City: Seattle
State: WA
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
lgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant future
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

lgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant futurelgelb has a brilliant future
Default No HTML

Can't "go advanced," [white screen results], posts are one block of text, all page loads are redirecting to URLs that end in "PageSpeed=noscript." Browser=Firefox, 51.0, Mac Work on Windows was fine today, problem only arose at home with Mac.
Old 03-17-2017, 01:12 AM #2 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to all
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to allShiftKicker is a name known to all
Default Re: No HTML

Using Chrome browser, Surface Pro 3. I am finding random things "sticky". As in, I will hit "reply" and it won't work. Then I'll page back, re enter the thread and and try the same button again and it works. I am not getting the formatting issues you are Laurie, but there's def something a little weird.
Old 03-17-2017, 02:36 AM #3 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Atsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud of
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Atsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud ofAtsugi has much to be proud of

No issues 3:28 am, Friday 17th. Windows 10 Laptop, Firefox 52
Old 03-17-2017, 03:39 PM #4 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Colorado Springs
State: CO
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
GregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of light
Very Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Colorado Springs
State: CO
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
GregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of lightGregK is a glorious beacon of light

Testing on Tobii/win10/chrome.

Went Adv no problemo.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:44 PM #5 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

Found the problem.
Deleted plugsinsreg.dat file in Profile folder
Re-enabled javascript in about:config

I think the latest version of FF may have broken this (and other) sites to the extent where I needed to do those 2 things. So if you are running Firefox or Waterfox and have issues, those would be things to do.
Thanks from
ShiftKicker (03-18-2017)
Closed Thread

Tags
problem, work