Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
Just a question... don't anybody get ill over it. How many Moderators does this Forum have now? I read a Thread and most of the replies were from different Forum Moderators... I've lost count. :) It's like having a second thought before replying to a post following a Forum Moderator's comments... two or three of them. :) Golly... they're Moderators and apparently their unquestionable knowledge has achieved them that status. Well... that's that! :)

Maybe a few more and the Moderators will moderate the Moderators too! :) :)

Is the Forum that beleaguered with ill intended posters there's nearly a platoon of moderators? Sorry, I think that question is funny. :)

I'm sure I won't get another "little green square" now. :-(

Last edited:
Here we go again ��the moderators here certainly earn the right. They willingly give up a lot of time to keep this a great forum. They answer the DIHALS everytime and know when enough is enough.

I can also say that I personally have grown reading what they take so much time to post. I am forever indebted to this forum and like it exactly as it.

The green dots are the same for everyone to earn. You just have to help other's more often. Clearwater, I bet you could earn a lot of them. Moderator some day???

Big AL.......I can help you out with this observation about the little green boxes.
Think of them as popularity & personality badges.

You must have pleasing posts, and kiss a hole lotta asses to get awarded the magic green boxes. It is rumored that GregK can get them for you for 100 bucks a pop!

If you have an interest in getting some, send Greg the doe cuz I don't think you could get them any other way:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yep! Send me them Franklins!

I beg everyone's pardon for what I wrote. I kinda have a full plate being caregiver to my wife and I guess I'm not handling well with what is happening to me. I'll work on handling it better... staying off the keyboard here for a start.

To that... I hope everyone has the best Christmas that best can be due to circumstances. (Yes, Christmas... not "Happy Holidays".) Well... Happy Holidays for the others.

Last edited:
The rules for earning little green boxes aren't clear to me either. But, that aside, I am very happy with the forum as it is. Love the moderators. I appreciate the time they take to not only moderate, but also post thoughtful answers.

I moved this as it is really not a comedy thread

Gorby the green boxes are " reputation" markers. That is what the system calls it, not me! They apparently always existed and you could give people reputation by somehow indicating approval of their posts. I am vague on this as never used it or knew about it.

When the thanks button appeared it also added to the "reputation". A certain amount of reputation gets you another green box - no idea how many thanks it takes to go up a box or if it is linear. Since the thanks button is obvious and many people use it the green boxes earned have increased especially for frequent posters. I am sure everyone knows the comments made by Al, Mark and Greg about moderators giving out green boxes really WERE made in jest. We only have 5 thanks a day just like everyone else!!

Clearwater, hate to see you go. I don't think anyone took this thread seriously. I know I was kidding around. I am sorry you are having such a rough time. My thoughts are with you. Please take care and come back soon.

Merry Christmas Al.

Merry Christmas yes. I did not read carefully enough Al. No one wants you to go anywhere. All affected by MND are welcome here always

Merry Christmas, Al.

Al, I will chime in and say you are welcome here. I missed you when you were not posting and was delighted to see you posting again.

I hope you will continue posting. Regardless of what you decide, have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back