Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Orlando
On Sunday the 12th I donated 150$ to the site via PayPal.....did you get it ???????

I have NO confirmation on the site that I'm a contributor or donated or "paidmydues"

I'd like to place pam's eulogy doug

Um I will message David to get in touch with you. One time donations don't get the forum supporter badge though. Those people with the badge did the monthly subscription thank you for donating

To place something on the Memorial wall you do not have to pay or even be a member. If that is what you wish to do go to the main page here ALS Forum & Support Group and look on the right side for the link. If you want to add something to the current inMemoriam initial post or replace it if you post it somewhere I will try to add it or replace the initial post by editing

PayPal always send a receipt, did you get one from them?

You should be able to go into PayPal and check your charges.

Yes of course pay pal took my money.....I was just looking for verification here at the site that it was delivered.......

I derived a great benefit from this site and wanted to contribute something to support it

doug

Thanks again for donating. David would be the only one who could possibly verify. I did message him so expect you will hear from him when he next checks in.

Hi, I'm checking and will follow up with you and PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back