05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
Something seems to be going on.

Some posts I try to view go into a huge loop of ads trying to load and causing the page to just keep refreshing.

Some behave normally.

Some - like my trees thread log me out every time I go to the thread (I was trying to upload some photos).

Very odd

It's behaving strangely with me too! When I hit "New Posts" it will tell me, say, that Mike has posted the most recent answer to a post, but when I go to the thread, Mike's post won't be there. It's also logging me out automatically when I navigate away from the site.

Upon further exploration, the time is wonky on the forum as well- it comes up with a new time (currently 1:00am, before it was 10:00pm- it's actually 11:20am) every time I hit enter. Laurie apparently posted something at 11;47pm today! Also, the post I made above failed to show the first time I navigated back to this thread, then suddenly appeared again. Strange indeed!

Sounds like a conspiracy ........I had an appropriate post disappear when it went to moderation recently.

Attachments

• NerdProffesor.jpg
    NerdProffesor.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 147
I'm having to use refresh a lot this morning - some pages flicker, some log me out and some don't show the latest posts.

Mark do you think it's because I've been bad :shock::shock::shock:

I'm having to use refresh a lot this morning - some pages flicker, some log me out and some don't show the latest posts.

Mark do you think it's because I've been bad :shock::shock::shock:

YES.....it is quite obvious that you have pissed the gods off.....................

Attachments

• banned.bmp
    363.4 KB · Views: 145
oh no, I hope the gods forgive me!!!!!

(let's see if the nonsensical issues stop now)

Attachments

• bowing.jpeg
    bowing.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 135
I've cleared my cache/cookies and logged out, etc, but I'm still having to reload each thread twice to get the most recent posts. Is anyone else still having problems?

no problems to report here...

I've been having lots of weird problems for over a day now. Can't see posts that I know are there.

Mike, if you re-load the thread, you can see the most recent posts. They don't show up the first time I look at a thread, but if I reload, they usually show up. A bit labour intensive, but still...

yep, still having random issues.

bowing like that hurt my knees and it hasn't even helped!

Another odd glitch. Since we can only thank 5 people a day I have been working my way through thanks on my sister's in memoriam thread. I was half way through page 2 but no thanks buttons appeared on the unthanked posts on that page despite multiple refreshes, however they were there for page 3! Very weird

Looks like I need to press Function F5 whenever I land on a thread. But it seems to work.

It's a bit like the twilight zone ... is that haunting music I hear?????

Yeah I'm still having random stuff too :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back