06/2015
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
Hello-
A few times I've come upon a problem while using the search function. It seems to happen only when I'm looking for reference to specific drugs (wellbutrin, provigil, ritalin). A list of pertinent threads comes up when I plug the term into the search field, but I am unable to view the actual threads. Whenever I click on the thread, "Error 403, forbidden" comes up. I've tried while signed in, and while signed out (as a "guest"). I've also tried via pc, iPad and Android phone. Any thoughts on how I can work around this?

Cheers

Fiona

How very odd. If it is fairly recent you could get to a thread by going to the profile of the op, and selecting threads started by them. Very cumbersome I know. It seems to be, as you say limited to a few medications. I tried others without an issue. They are not mod words I believe. Possibly it has been the case right along? And no one reported it?

Shiftkicker I just tried it using the first medication you listed.

It brought up this thread at the top and I got that same message, and for the next few threads I tried including the roll call thread.

Def something awry with the forum search function! (and I'm using a mac laptop)

Out of interest I then did a search on massage.

All threads listed worked fine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back