11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
Very strange,i feel like I am in the twilight zone....:shock:
I can not see posts from the last time I posted yesterday afternoon...on the main forum the time is normal but when I go on a thread it reverts back in time:shock:
Tried going on thread through the profile stastistic but then the thread/screen keeps flashing.
HELLLPPP!:(

Ok I can reply in advanced and then see previous posts but still can not see them or mine today if just click on thread............how can I reply if I can not see .:cry:

To see most recent posts in a thread, go to the thread and hit refresh on your browser (the curved right arrow at the top). That's what I have had to do for several days. Don't know why......

Very strange,i feel like I am in the twilight zone....:shock:
I can not see posts from the last time I posted yesterday afternoon...on the main forum the time is normal but when I go on a thread it reverts back in time:shock:
Tried going on thread through the profile stastistic but then the thread/screen keeps flashing.
HELLLPPP!:(

earth to olly......earth to olly.......I have a cure for what ails ya......next time it starts jumping on you, hit the "esc" button! Also when you click on a thread always hit f5 or refresh the page to see updated posts. IT WORKS until the server figures out the clustercasms.
p.s. I stole this info from Max, he has posted this info umpteen times...I finally listened last night and it works!

Attachments

• NerdProffesor.jpg
    NerdProffesor.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 138
>p.s. I stole this info from Max, he has posted this info umpteen times...I finally listened last night and it works!

:):):):):)

it's just a jump to the left (ESC)

and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-ght (refresh)

with your hands on your hips you can yell at it too, doesn't make any difference to the refreshing but you may feel better ;)

but it's the flickering (some kind of virtual pelvic thrust?) that's drives me insa-a-a-a-ne

let's NOT do the time warp again!

:lol: Tillie ....that was sooo funny.

Mark...aren't you a handsome devil :wink::lol:

Thanks guys and gals...got the hang of it now and back in the "real" world.:):grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back