Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
I’m pretty good with computers but no computer guru. I have a problem I have not been able to resolve. If I make a thread or reply to a thread I can’t get out of that page where you make your entry. I have to completely close out this Forum and re-enter. Also, on the right side of the page that lists the Forum topics if I click on the arrow in the small blue box to the far right of that thread the page opens but it keeps re-cycling. Example; the topic “I’m back after waiting” where it says “Today 10:53” the to the right of that is the small blue box with an arrow. If I click on that... the page will not stabilize. If I click on anything to the left side of the page I can enter but I have to scroll down to the last past. ?

>I’m pretty good with computers but no computer guru. I have a problem I have not been able to resolve. If I make a thread or reply to a thread I can’t get out of that page where you make your entry

hi Al, which browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Firefox? Google Chrome? Opera? Safari?

Each has its own pathologies :).

For this site I typically use Google's Chrome as I have it sync with my handhelds, tablets and other systems

Don't you just love technology?

Max

I'm using Internet Explorer. I've tried everything... going into Element Inspect and through DOM Explorer. After I post this reply to you I'll have to leave the Forum and re-open it to get out of this page. I guess it's why the Forum has me as the most frequent user. :)
As I posted previously... I had to learn AS400 which is the office program from hell. But, now that I am retired, I want to take a permanent break from having to 'learn' anything more concerning technology. :) I hold a few rare commercial FCC licenses that are now in picture frames above my roll-top. Now... all I want my cell phone to do is make a phone call and maybe take a picture. :) But... I guess we are never too old to learn. Any suggestions?

>I guess we are never too old to learn. Any suggestions?

Hah! Try Chrome. Let us known what happens :)

Max

CHROME as Max said, definitely dump using IE.

Really easy to work out how to use Chrome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back