Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Princess Anne
Hello moderators or any one out there with computer/cyber experience.
Approximately around 10:45 am today (January 17, 2013) I made a post to the SharonCrump Sequioa memorium thread. However, in my haste to return to my PALS and the CNA, my bifocal eyes did not help me. I believe I clicked on the last person who had written. My post HAS GONE INTO CYBER LAND. Is there any retrieving of it? DOES anyone know. I spent a little time composing a heartfelt tribute to my friend and now it is gone. NOt sure if I can recreate the passion and wordage again. Any one? Suggestions?

Oh I feel for you. That has happened to me from time to time. If you are certain it wasn't sent to moderators, try clicking back arrow often... I find things that way at times, so long as you have not logged out, you may find it.

I miss Sharon very much too.

Thanks Ottawa~~~ unfortunately I just did log out and come back on. Had to leave my home for a dentist appt and a church member stayed with my PALS. No cavities!

Check your own page..under all post by retiredmus2010. It might be in there.

Thank you Yzandt. I TRIED that but to no avail. Just to be clear: were you thinking that I should use the search button on my page>>>> I distinctly remember hitting the POST REPLY button and the last person who had written on the meorium thread was TNTTONY7, Could it have gone to that person? Anywho thanks for trying to help me.

Ok Yzandt I figured out what you meant. It was under statistics. but alas the post really seems to be gone. When I have more creative time, I will again post to the memorium for sharon. Thank you for suggesting the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back