Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
US
State
west
City
mid
I've done something on this forum and now when I view the posts my screen print is very large (larger than the screen). Right-clicking won't give me a 'size' or 'view' button and I can't figure out how to fix this! :-( Can anyone help? (the main screen is normal, just when I begin to look at posts - like when I click on 'today's posts' or choose a category to look at the posts contained within).

try hitting Control and either "+" or "-"... you can also use the control with your scroll button on your mouse

Try looking in the bottom right hand corner of the browser screen. Sometimes (depending on what application and what version), there is a view "%" with a drop down arrow next to it. You can change it back to 100% from whatever it magically changed itself to. I don't know why, but there are several sites that change my view to 150% or 80% (so things appear very large or very small), without any input from me. Good luck!

If you have a Dynavox I would call them, it happen to my onscreen window and I had to call them

The Ctrl "-" worked. THANK YOU! (Couldn't find a % in the bottom right corner.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back