Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
OS
State
Darkside of Moon
City
country
The "New Post" button keeps taking me back to main forum page. Am I the only one?

Mine seems to be working ok. Hope I didn't just much myself ;-)

Mine is working ok too...sometimes if your computer is slow, and all the words on the page do not show up, then it will do that. Wait for all the red letter words to show up first. love ya

ugh.. my spell checker makes me crazy some days... I was actually hoping I didn't *jynx* myself :)

still not working on mine, weird.

Di, the last time this site was acting strange for me (everyone's avatars were mixed up - LOL) I did what Allen suggested. I went into the "add or remove programs" area of the PC. It tuns out my son had been on a couple of game sites and some kind of programs had been added that were screwing with my system. You might want to check that out. Also, have you cleaned your system lately?

ummm...cleaned?...have not added anyting new either. maybe it will come back someday....Thanks CJ

I see what is happening! The "Off Topic" forums do not show up when you click new posts!

sorry, CJ, they're there for me

Mine does work if I put in "New Posts" in searh bar. I pray with all the bad things happening lately we dont lose this forum, it is my lifeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back