Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Highland
Ahh! Can't find the 'like' button and it is a HUGE part of our tea thread! Help! :shock:

According to a post David made in the "Other" forum, the "Like" button has been removed in the Off Topic forums of the board. No reason was given.

:( Well that is just plain sad

they should put it back.

lets all talk in the ON TOPIC forums so we can LIKE each other:)

I have a feeling if it is not back soon, the pub, tea, and christians are going to go to the 'on topic' threads and start talking there instead. BEWARE! haha.

Did Christians get the ax too?

yup and so did 'what are you reading for fun?'. Pretty much any of the BIG threads that are in the 'other' section...even though the description in the 'other' section states "off-topic discussions'. I am pretty sure all of these fit under this?

Guess we going to have to do te party on FB

I'm really bummed.

Did Christians get the ax too?

Where is the after 5 pub Too?,Us Chriatians like Happy Hour.where are the like buttons. Marta did you P>O> the moderators again?You going to be sent to the Big house with big girls named Harley & Bubba again. LOL

I bet Poppa AL and Ted can do something...

:-(Folks, I think they have moved all the big threads, including christian, tea party, pizzA, and joke thread, Happiness Now,...to Off Topic, but I cant find them any where? they should make an anouncement on each thread as to what is up! This makes me mad!

Sequoia, go to the main forum page and then scroll down like you were going to the 'other' section again for your preferred thread- tea, pub...etc. Instead, of clicking on the 'other' though scroll down a little further and you will see all the big threaded sections now have their own forum area to allow for the large amount of posts.

If you don't know how to get back to main forum page, scroll to top of page, then look at the outline above the blue bar that says, user name, today''s posts...etc. looks like this:

ALS/MND Support Group Forums > Website Feedback and New Members > Suggestions, Problems or Bugs
Where is the LIKE Button?

Click on the ALS/MND Support Group Forums and it will take you back to main page. Hope that helps!

THANKS Knendsley !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back