Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
MI
City
Oakland township
I can't seem to figure out how to deactivate my account. Help please. Thanks.

Hey, find me on facebook we have acaregivers group that is private and we can vent without jusgement be PALS, it truly for CAREGIVERS ONLY. My name on FB is Gina Bruno Connell. I hope you will find me and get rhe support you need

To vent, I used to PM a circle of other caregivers. Amazing how much help that was. I'm always available if any of you caregivers need that. D

Don't deactivate MrsMason. I promise, there is so much valuable information here, you will not want to lose access to it. These guys really are amazing. They will help you with anything and answer just about any question you could ever have.

mrsmason,

I would urge you to reconsider deactivation, as I and others would like to get to know you and your situation. We all have a story to tell and it is unique. We all have ideas and suggestions for each other to help in this journey that NO one else understands, but cALS and pALS. I would like to think that you also will have great contributions to offer as we continue down this road.

Believe me, there are many here (cALS and pALS) that have been through so much and are able to provide support and reality checks when needed. And I have to mention the wonderful cALS, like Missy, that stay on the forum to help us, even while they grieve. I am so very grateful for the people I have met here and you would be to, if you stuck around!

Having said all that, if you decide to leave, I wish you good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back