Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
I've stopped receiving email notification of private messaging (again). I looked at my edit options, and this is still turned on.... Anyone else having problems? I do not have notification turned on for anything else, so this is all have have to gauge by, as far as what else might be affected for others.

Me too... no e-mail for a recent private message.

Me three! Hmm...

Hopefully David will turn this feature back on. I send missing people messages with the hope it will go to there email account.

Called David. Left message.

AL.

Same here. I don't get email notices for replies in threads or PMs.

I'm not getting any messages either. Thanks for letting David know for us Al. How's the mrs.?

She's still a bit sore from the radiation but is on the mend. Thanks for asking.

AL.

Al,

Wonderful to hear that Lee is doing well, considering what she's gone though.

Something is wrong with the forum! What happened to my avatar? Things are a little crazy on people's posts. Some have a text for avatar in place of the previous pic. Mine has been switched to another member's.

The forum is very slow loading.

Anybody else see this?

CJ, aka Mona on steroids, you're baaaak!

You know, before I stopped getting notifications, I had a post completely disappear, don't know if it was connected or not to this problem. Even though it was a long post, it was not so long that my computer would have timed out or something (from what I, as a non techie would think)

I left another message for David today. Even I can't catch him sometimes.

AL.

Avatars are still being switched. I'm now Georgiapeach. My profile has my mona avie, but my post shows Georgia Peach.

still not getting any notifications via email...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back