Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
CA
City
Huntington Beach
When I go on my profile page, I can see the picture of my sweet Mom (my PALS) :D

However, when I look at comments/replies I have made, I don't see the picture....do you as the reader see it and I don't or is it just not there? How do I get it there so I can share this picture of my mom on her 85th birthday with you all?

Gma'sMeMe, the picture that appears next to our posts and replies is referred to as an avatar and can be added or changed by clicking User CP and then clicking Edit Avatar.. Then scroll down to the Custom Avatar section of that page, where you have the option to upload a picture to be shown as the avatar beside your posts and replies.

The picture you currently have as your profile picture is slightly too large to use as an avatar. If you want, I can edit it for you so that it can be used as an avatar.

Hope this helps.

And here's the edited picture:

Attachments

• gmaMeMe.jpg
    gmaMeMe.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 348
trfogey: You are so helpful! :) Thank you so much, I will try to go change it. There are SO many "avenues" here on this entire site that I sometimes have a hard time learning how to navigate. BTW-it's so beautiful today in Huntington Beach CA, sunny and 75. We (my 2 teens and I) just went to visit my mom (my PALS) and brought her "fro-yo" (frozen yogurt) which I spoon-fed to her. We then tried to play Tri-Ominoes (cuz she loves to play games), but she cant move her hands/arms to place her tile so my kids helped her (she would tell them which one to play). She says "I hate to have the kids see my like this" to which I tell her "its ok G-ma, they understand...." We have a long road ahead but take it day to day and try to make each visit with her enjoyable. How is the weather in NC? Hope you too are having an enjoyable day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back