Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
i have v little energy to post so it is twice as annoying to find my messages are not put out there.Please can anhyone explain? Thank you

Dear Iris, I tend to type and then my fingers slip off the keys and in an instant hours of work is lost in cyber space, never to be found! "POOF" and it disappears. I tell you this because I feel your frustration with messages not posting, but alas, I have only myself to blame. I need to use my Dragon Speak but then that means I'm "giving in" and I am not ready to go there, not yet.

I am glad you enjoy reading of our Ranch activity...things are never dull! Today I am having 7 cysts removed from my head (I think my brain is full and overflowing - causing large cysts to erupt on my head)! :) Tomorrow we have tickets to the play "Always...Patsy Cline" in Rapid City. Sure hope my head is not shaved today or worse yet, little patches of baldness all over!

I know you are smiling -- but "why is your light on at this hour?" Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Hugs and prayers,

Diane

Sorry Iris. I type one fingered and have Dragon and Eyegaze but refuse to give in too. The only reason a post wouldn't show right away is if you have a link to another site or an email address in it. It would then go to a moderator and depennding on time of day, weekend or a nice day like today 20 C here where I spent a while on the patio with friends that dropped by it might take a while to be approved. If it didn't have links then I would think it would be at your end.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back